17 September, 2008

Ultra Endurance Bounty

Snake Creek Gap Time Trial: First Place SS
The Most Horrible Thing Ever: DNF, Flamingo for furthest traveled
The Cohutta 100: 10th Place SS

The Mohican 100: 6th Place SS
DSG:SSUSA: Champion
Dirt Sweat and Gears 12 Hour: 4th Place Duo Overall 1st SS with The Rev
The Lumberjack 100: 8th Place SS
The BC Bike Race: 36th Overall, 1st and only SS
The Wilderness 101: 11th Place SS
The Shenandoah 100: 10th Place SS
Many thanks to these folks, go buy a bike there, I do.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the great season!

Are you planning on racing Swank65?

Ohio Robb said...

Swank is on the very tentative fall schedule, not that Swank is tentative, but my entire fall "season" will be kind of lax. If I'm in town I'll probably do anything I can, but no promises. Double Dare and Tree Shaker 12 are also on the list.

jackson said...

Keep up the great work!
See you at the wedding! Ha!