22 July, 2009

transGA attempt 1.0

So I delayed writing this up because I've been busy planning for CTR. Then I started writing up a detailed description of our days. And then I stopped.

We know where the big climbs are, the hard to find intersections, the arm lashing zerotrack downhills, the unbelievable haul-a-bike section, good places for water, good places to sleep and on and on. We kind of earned this info, and I think I'm going to hang on to it.

Afterall, we are trying to be the first, and since we didn't make it, there isn't much to write up yet. There's some idea rattling around in my head about doing this lighter and faster in the Fall. I guess stay tuned.

I did, however, do a write up for my Spot adventures page, check it out.

Cheers. And stay tuned for CTR updates.

1 comment:

Emily said...

there are a lot of folks interested in this (myself included) but have been waiting for someone else to go first and nail down the route.
after all the work you guys have put into it, I sincerely hope you 3 get the chance to go back and complete the first crossing.